Wednesday 25 May 2016

Three Souls In My Mind - Que Rico Diablo...! -1979 Mexico




Three Souls in My Mind is a Mexican rock band formed in 1968. The biggest concert of the band was at the Festival of Rock and Wheels Avándaro on days 11 and 12 September 1971 when it closed the festival.(wiki) From their 1979 album "Que Rico Diablo...!"  i chose "Diablo" and "La Droga". Enjoy!!!

Members:

Alejandro Lora - bass, vocals
Carlos Hauptvogel - drums
Sergio Mancera - slide guitar, electric piano
Silvestre Méndez - congas
Luis Rojas - piano
Arturo Lavastida - sax

-by dj fanis: here

2 comments:

October Country said...

Hey my brother :) you've returned!
Dam I'm slow, from the looks of things you've been here since Jan.?
So glad I found you again!
Your rips are among my most treasured...
...you rescued many a classic Lp from the horrible fate of an unlistenable cd reissue!
I'll be checking back regularly now :)

Hippy dj kit-dj fanis said...

Thanks October Country for your comment, stay tuned...

dj fanis